Monday, February 3, 2014

Merida (12" Classic Doll Review)

Merida is one of my favorite princesses! Of course I have a list formulating inside of my head of all my favorites! Let me just warn you before I go any father into this review, I've been hit in the head twice in the last three days and there is a chance that it's a concussion, so I might not be to bright today (I keep forgetting stuff and just being stupid!). But back to Merida. I love how she is Scottish, and has that wild hair! Brave is one of my favorite movies.I'm not going to lie, when I first saw it advertised I thought it looked really dumb, and I refused to watch it. My mother bought it for my sister for Christmas and I decided to sit down and watch it with her, and BAM! I loved her!



 Okay so before I get on with the review I feel as though I should name my favorite Disney Princesses in order;

  1. Ariel & Elsa
  2. Briar Rose/ Aurora
  3. Rapunzel
  4.  Merida
  5. Anna 
  6. Pocahontas
  7. Tiana
  8. Jasmine 
  9. Mulan
  10. Snow White
  11. Belle
  12. Cinderella
Cinderella is over rated.

Okay so this is going to be the first review (besides Mary Poppins) that the doll starts off in the box! So here she is in the box!













her name;








her Movie moment animated picture thing













The box is mainly blue with a darker blue design which I can only classify as a cultural design.













then there is this on the bottom of my box








what even is this!?! I was out raged! If anyone knows why this is there please let me know! Okay the top of the box













it just says "Disney Classic Doll Collection" as normal.Okay so I guess I didn't take a picture of the full back of her box (silly ol' me!) so here is her mini description;

"Passionate 
 and fiery,
  Merida
 is a headstrong teenager of
royal upbringing who wants to
take control of her own destiny
 her spirit is as vibrant as her
untamed hair, especially when
doing what she loves best-
honing her skills in
archery and
riding."

a better view of her design













okay so the also available














Now the Box with out her in it













the background is gold with darker gold ascents. Now the lovely Merida!













she's still stuck in!













here she is! A closer look at her face!













Her face looks so close to movie Merida!!!!













look at that comparison!!!













here's a side view of her curls!













and this is the back of her hair! Straight out of the box! It has gotten better as I hide behind the other curls!








the  top of her dress (I'm gld she's in her everyday dress instead of her other dress)














the selves! They have always been my favorite part of her dress! I love the little see through elbow patch things!













the bottom of her dress, simple and elegant.













her legs are the snap bends legs, like most of the 2014 dolls I've come across.








Her slippers. LAME! I really feel like Disney is slacking in the she department.
So I'm done with this review! Sorry I was kinda distracted throughout the review, I was doing homework and talking to my boyfriend and just distracted. But thank you for reading! Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment